Friday 17 May 2013

14 Week Update


How far along? 14 weeks 

Total weight gain: Still no idea but over this week I have suddenly sprouted a proper belly! I've had some comments on my rounded tum so it may be quite a bit?!

Maternity clothes?  None yet.. taking a trip to Topshop soon to splurge on their skinny maternity jeans and I REALLY need some work clothing that is comfortable and fits - can anyone recommend any good maternity work trousers?

Stretch marks?  None.. slathering on Mama Mio Belly Butter day and night

Sleep:  Starting to feel a lot more normal and getting my energy back!  I tend to be the most tired on Sundays after a long working week and usually a busy Friday and Saturday

Best moment this week:  Getting so many lovely comments after announcing we are expecting!!

Worst moment this week:  The headache keeps returning and won't budge!  A little swipe of 4Head seems to help for half hour or so but its quite a stubborn aggressive headache that doesn't seem to be shifting any time soon

Miss anything?  Dippy eggs still and I had a sushi craving this week too :(

Movement:  None

Food cravings:  Avocado on toast was a big craving this week!  Oh and those old school Wham bars!!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of coffee is still a little puke-provoking but seems to be easing off a little

Gender:  Not known

Labor signs:  None

Symptoms:  The tail bone pain is worse than ever and I'm starting to worry it may not be just hormones or the way my uterus is positioned . I've had a few comments from other mums about SPD so getting it checked out further just in case as its SO uncomfortable.  The headache is another symptom of course 

Belly button in or out?  Inny

Happy or moody most of the time?  Pretty happy this week.. I will be even happier when I feel more comfortable in my clothes!

Looking forward to:  Really looking forward to buying baby bits! We haven't bought anything at all yet and now its more real I cannot wait to start collecting things!

Bump:




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig