1. My friend has this Joules Sleeping Bagfor her gorgeous new baby and I LOVE it! I think the colours and pattern just about work for both genders so its something I am definitely keeping on my wishlist! It's also on sale at the moment for £19 and the quality is stunning!
2. I really want to collect loads of my own childhood favourite books to start reading to our little one! I know he/she won't be able to read I immediately but I still think it will be nice to have the books ready for when they can appreciate the stories! Some of my faves are The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Tiger That Came For Tea, We're Going On A Bear Hunt, The Enchanted Wood, The Wishing Chair and Milly Molly Mandy!
3. We're going to go pram testing soon but I already have my eye on the Mothercare Orb Travel System. My friend has this and I love how it looks and how easy it is to assemble and fold away again. It's really good value for money, not the cheapest but not the most expensive, great quality and really compact. I can't wait to go and try some out though to see if there is another I like that is just as good or better than the Orb
4. How CUTE are these teeny tiny studded baby shoes!! Now I know bubba wont be wearing shoes for a while but it won't be long before they will and these must be the shoes to grace my child's feet! Soooo trendy and mummy has a pair very similar :-) These are from Zara Baby for £17.99 and I reckon boys and girls could get away with wearing them!
5. I love Hello Kitty but I would never decorate an entire nursery in the stuff, god no! However I feel every baby needs at least one Hello Kitty item in their lives and this is that item! This bouncer is so so adorable and in a really nice colour, I especially like the little dangling kitty's to keep baby amused
6. Ok so I may have already bought Mama Mio's Belly Butter but I thought I would keep it on my wishlist anyway just to tell you guys a little bit about it. I'm terrified of getting stretch marks and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get them but I am going to do everything I can to try and help my skin repel them as best it can!! This belly butter smells incredible, really fruity and lemony and it feels soooo smooth and hydrating on your skin. I have already started using it as my tummy is starting to expand and I want to give it the best chance it's got! I will do a whole post dedicated to a review of this belly butter very soon