Sunday 7 July 2013

21 Week Update


How far along?  21 weeks


Total weight gain:  Still not sure but this week bump has grown and grown!  Its starting to get a little harder now too!  I don't think I have put much weight on elsewhere so hopefully its all just baby

Maternity clothes?  I had a meltdown last weekend and got in a rage about having NOTHING to wear! I seem to struggle most on hot days as its hard to wear vests and things without boobs falling out everywhere and just generally everything being terribly unflattering.  So i had had enough and my lovely other half took me to Southampton where I spent around £70 on some new maternity gear!  I got so much for that amount of money though and I am really pleased with my purchases.  I got it all from H&M's Mama range which wasn't huge at all, just a few rails but it was full of really nice bits that were also all in the sale!  I will do a separate post for what I bought if anyone is interested? (The red jersey dress in my bump pic this week is one of my purchases and was only £5!!)

Stretch marks?  None but I have noticed a purple'ish looking teeny tiny vein showing near my belly button that I don't know if its the beginnings of a stretch mark or possibly a spider vein!?  Either way I dislike it and it has encouraged me to use twice the amount of Bio Oil!

Sleep:  I haven't slept at all well this week, possibly due to the sticky muggy weather but also because I just feel so uncomfortable now my bump has started to really grow.  I am thinking a pregnancy pillow is next on my agenda to buy as just hugging a cushion isn't cutting it right now

Best moment this week:  I have actually really liked the fact that my bump has grown as I was getting a bit of a complex being so small.. people say some really odd comments and almost look worried that you aren't sporting a huge bump when you are halfway through your pregnancy! 

Worst moment this week:  Lack of sleep mainly and just being a little uncomfortable in general when sitting down at work!

Miss anything?  I have missed brie this week!

Movement: SO much movement! Last night for the first time he actually woke me up kicking! I also felt a really odd movement yesterday where it felt like his hand or foot or something stroked the wall of my tummy! So creepy but also cute!!

Food cravings:  No food cravings this week but still can't get enough of cold coke, especially in this warm weather

Anything making you queasy or sick:  nothing at all this week!

Gender: Boy!!

Labor signs: None

Symptoms:  I have felt pretty good this week health wise, just a bit tired from
some late nights! Heartburn hasn't been too bad at all either. I am feeling a lot more aches and pains now my bump is growing more and the old stabbing ligament pain is in full force!

Belly button in or out?  In but going a little flat so I reckon it will pop out very soon!

Happy or moody most of the time?  H.A.P.P.Y

Looking forward to:  Moving into our new home!!! Eeeek! We are going to have a little party to celebrate! Also can't wait for Wireless festival next weekend.. I have my Baby On Board badge at the ready! 

Bump:


















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig