Friday 28 November 2014

Harry is One!!


I never knew unconditional love until I met my son Harry. It's the kind of love that you would put your life on the line for without a second of hesitation. 
Today Harry turns one - probably the biggest milestone we've accomplished so far! It's got me reflecting on this past year which has been a crazy crazy ride of tears, laughter, exhaustion and adventures! I feel I owe you lot a little big thanks for your words, encouragement and most of all friendships along the way.. I couldn't have made it through this year without you!



Right, I'm off to continue spoiling my lad with cuddles, cake and toys galore! Happy 1st Birthday Harry, I wouldn't change you for the world 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Aww! I hope Harry has had a wonderful birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st birthday Harry! Hope you are completely spoiled rotten :) xx

    Nicola
    www.lovelittlepoppins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Harry! I hope you and your family had a lovely time celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I hope Harry (and you all) had a lovely day! I can't believe our babies have turned one already xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Hazza!

    And happy 1 year of being a Mummy to you Lucie!

    Heather x
    www.theduncanadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st birth day harry wish u all the best

    ReplyDelete

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig