Saturday 26 November 2016

DIY Edible Christmas Gifts | Melted Snowman Bark & Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows




Christmas for me is all about the giving part.  I absolutely love Christmas shopping (unless its for my fussy fiance) and finding the perfect gift for each member of my family.  However budgets don't always stretch far and its nice to be able to give a little gesture in the form of an edible gift!  Super easy to make and really inexpensive.  

My melted snowman bark and giant chocolate dipped marshmallows take very little effort for maximum yumminess!!  We will be making these over the festive period this year to give to our "playdater's" as a small token to celebrate Christmas.



I would love to know if you attempt to make either of these yule time treats, let me know in the comments below!! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucie & The Bump. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig